ManlikeToasterManlikeToaster

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

It's so bad it's funny.

COCK JOKE

TANKMAN 3 TANKMAN 3

I actually found it kind of funny

And I like the tankmen series. Still not great but it was amusing.. Good on ya! lolololololXDXDXD

BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods

Funniest flash ever XD

Normally I don't actually laugh out loud at a flash movie, but this was by far an exception. Every joke was hilarious. You should be proud of this one.

GAYEST FLASH MOVIE EVER! GAYEST FLASH MOVIE EVER!

Funny stuff..

I feel kind of ashamed for laughing as hard as I did at this, I mean it's all one tasteless cock joke. But it was still very well done. Good job!

Squaresville Squaresville

Funny stuff

Some of it was just random and funny, some of it was just cool. And your comment responses make me laugh alot of the time (specifically when you just type something that has absolutely nothing to do with the comment). =)

666BloodyFuck 666BloodyFuck

Well this obviously wasn't great

But it was still less annoying then the other turd of the weeks. I really didn't think the artwork was that impressive tho. I just don't see how people can laugh and appreciate this kind of thing. Oh and was the whole "kill" thing flashing in the background supposed to be obvious or some stupid subliminal message? Overall it was just kind of lame and not really that funny or anything but good luck with whatever other flash you're planning on making.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

my apoligys, I was obviously trying to make a stand-up comedy extravaganza and I failed.

SODA!!! SODA!!!

Wow..

And the award for the most obvious subliminal message ever goes to...
SODA!!!

Oddly enough I seem to have the strangest urge to go "kill my parents". (Yes I am being sarcastic)

Birds of a Feather Birds of a Feather

Pointless but well done.

That's some quality animation you've got there.

Warriors of Aidoios - P1 Warriors of Aidoios - P1

Well...

I can see the obviously large amount of work and effort that went into this, but you could still do with some improvements. The animation was reasonably well done, although it did look a bit unatural at times. Perhaps if you sped it up more it would be less noticable or made sure each position was more natural in each photograph. The choreography wasn't the best, and this can cost some points on an animation entirely made up of fight scenes. They weren't terrible but they could've been better.. I'm sure the next episode will be better; it should improve the more of this you do.

crabs crabs

rofl-copter

Man that's fucking awesome! I've already seen it a couple of times yet I still want to watch it again. I crave it, I think I'm gonna need a patch soon. And to all of you who don't get this it's really quite simple; it's a man eating crabs.