ManlikeToasterManlikeToaster

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

BotArena3 BotArena3

I played the second 1 so I was happy to see this.

This little series you have going here is really fun, everything was well done except maybe the AI. But that doesn't really matter seeing as it's all about figuring out what weapons work best and not watching "incredible" battles between little robots. And in the end it was pretty cool to see your robots do really well with their super powerful weapons. This one wasn't really much of an improvement from the second 1, but that's ok seeing as it still felt like a slight different experience. Anyways, I hope you can make another 1 with alot more upgrades and more levels cuz it would make me happy.=)

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

YAY

You finally finished another, and with lots of great additions. The rooms are bigger and cooler, there's a satan, there's more gun upgrades, and best of all there's actually health now. I didn't think you could make a better game but you just did. Great job and I'm sure it will be featured tommorow!

Boxhead :The Rooms Boxhead :The Rooms

Fun and addictive

The only problem is that with some levels, once you get a certain weapon and figure out the right strategy you can go on forever and lose interest. The people who are on the all time highscore list must of spent about 5-8 hours playing a specific level.. 5-8 tedious, boring hours. The only other problem is that it gets really laggy later on, even when there's not much going on, but I guess you can't help that. Still a really fun game, make another one with more weapons =)

Plankton Life 2 Plankton Life 2

It's a pretty good game

I really liked this one and thought it deserved a better score.

Invasion of the Space Inv Invasion of the Space Inv

It was pretty good except..

After 20 minutes of playing you die and don't feel like starting over. Maybe checkpoints or something might be nice, just a thought. I think I was about to beat it as well, but I'm not sure. I got to the military part and was moving towards the spare unit or whatever it's called and then got shot down.

ArmorPicross ArmorPicross

Not bad at all..

It was pretty fun at first, although it got pretty boring and mind numbing edventually. Still, a job well done I must say.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Needs a sequal.

I played through the game and quite liked it, but there are some weak points. Like the CPU was pretty bad: alot of the times I found them shooting their shotgun at the ground or staying in one spot for 7 or so turns and not doing anything. The game, because of this was perhaps a bit too easy. Another thing you could do if you make another one is add more weapons and maybe unlockable weapons. The good was still there though, I liked the levels and the music wasn't too bad, it was pretty fun while it lasted I must admit. Good overall, I hope you can make another one.

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

Meh.

I've seen better anime, they should be the ones submiting the tutorials.